Test your General Knowledge by answering these questions
Top Q&A of the day for your upcoming Competitive Exams: 14 January 2022
Questions of the day:
Q.1 Which country is building the world’s first Platypus Sanctuary?
Q.2 India’s first thunderstorm research testbed is to be set up in which state/UT?
Q.3 In which state’s national highway, an emergency landing facility has been inaugurated by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh?
Q.4 How many members does the Commonwealth association have?
Q.5 Which country tops the list of Investor Countries of India in 2020-21?
1) Australia - The New South Wales State government and the Taronga Conservation Society of Australia announced that they are building the world’s first Platypus Sanctuary.
2) Odisha - The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has announced that the country’s first thunderstorm research testbed is to be set up in Balasore, Odisha.
3) Rajasthan - Union Defence Minister, Rajnath Singh and Union Highways Minister, Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the Emergency Landing Facility on a National Highway in Rajasthan.
4) 54 - The Commonwealth of Nations is a political association of 54 member states most of which were erstwhile colonies of British.
5) Singapore - As per the data released on India’s Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflow during 2020-21, Singapore is at the top with 29%, followed by the U.S.A (23%) and Mauritius (9%).