Want immediate relief from the unbearable pain of migraine
Want immediate relief from the unbearable pain of migraine, follow these home remedies
New Delhi. Changes in weather, strong sunlight, stress, high blood pressure, lack of sleep and constipation can sometimes lead to severe headache. There are many types of headaches, one of which is migraine. Migraine is much more severe and unbearable than the common headache. Along with this, there are also problems like restlessness, nervousness, vomiting and feeling nervous due to bright light.
For migraine, people usually take the medicine or advice prescribed by the doctor. Apart from this, there are also many home remedies, which can be helped. If you are looking for some home remedies, so that you can get rid of this pain, then let us know about 5 best home remedies.
1. You can use desi ghee to get rid of migraine pain. When migraine pain starts, put two drops of pure desi ghee in the nose. This will give you instant relief from pain.
2. Mixing sugar candy with butter is eaten, it provides relief in migraine. Apart from this, a spoonful of ginger juice and honey can also be eaten by mixing. It gives quick relief.
3. Prepare a paste by mixing camphor with ghee. Then apply it on the forehead and massage it with light hands for some time. This will give you relief from pain and you will get good sleep.
4. Make a paste by adding water to cinnamon powder. Now keep it on your forehead for 20 to 25 minutes. It also relieves pain and makes you feel better. Do not use this recipe if you are allergic to cinnamon.
5. A paste made from lemon peel is also very effective in migraine. Grate the lemon peel. Now make a paste by grinding it and apply it on the forehead. If you are a migraine patient, then it is better that you make a powder of lemon peel and prepare a paste if needed.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.